Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Some Recent Publications

I've had poems accepted in some journals and anthologies recently.
Two poems, Cicades at Nages and Secret were published in the Voices Israel Anthology 2016. Poets from all over the world are included in this180 page volume and I'm delighted to be one of two Irish included.

Two poems, Phone Call and We Are All Refugees, were also accepted by Acumen Journal (UK) and published in issue 86, September 2016. They also included one of these poems, We Are All Refugees, as a guest poem on their blog.

Antiphon online journal published my poem Clarification in issue 19 and also included an audio file of my reading of the poem on their blog.

The Honest Ulsterman online journal published my poem, Where I'm From, in their October 2016 issue.

No comments: