Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Launch of Census 3, the Seven Towers Anthology

I hope to attend the launch of Census 3, The Third Seven Towers Anthology at the Irish Writers Centre, 19 Parnell Square on this Wednesday 22 February at 7 o’clock. I'm delighted to be included. I submitted three poems and I'm not sure which one has been included.

Orla Fay and Evan Costigan of Boyne Writers are also included and many other well known Irish writers are among the just under a hundred writers and artists included. International writers included New Zealand poet Ross Hattaway, New York based Oklahoma poet Quincy Lehr and San Franciscan Lora Lee Templeton.

You can buy Census 3 at www.seventowers.ie. If you buy it online before the launch date you get the e-book free. Seven Towers is a not for profit venture, staffed entirely by volunteers. All monies goes back to publish more great books.

1 comment:

Orla Fay said...

I'm looking forward to reading this anthology!